Online & Mobile Banking
Bank any time of the day, any day of the week, from any computer with Internet access. Our streamlined online banking allows you secure account management without ever visiting a bank branch. For business on the go, our mobile banking app provides the convenience of banking anywhere, securely and easily.
Basic Online Banking Features
- View account balances and transactions
- Schedule one-time and recurring account transfers
- Set rules and limits
- Administer multi-tiered employee accounts
- Access eStatements, checks, deposit slips and other digital documents
Cash Management Features
- Create ACH files and templates
- Upload third-party-created ACH files
- Utilize payroll services
- Initiate wire transfers
- Make federal and state tax payments
- Pay bills with Online Bill Pay
Have a mobile device with a data usage plan? Our free mobile banking app puts the features you use most at your fingertips, making it easy to securely bank on the go with the click of a button.
- Debit Card On/Off Functionality: Remotely activate and deactivate your debit card to protect against theft or loss.
- Business Mobile Deposit: Deposit checks conveniently and securely into your Checking and Savings accounts.
- Account Transfers: Seamlessly make account transfers between your Hawaii National Bank accounts and other financial accounts.
- Images and Statements: View check images and deposit tickets, and review and download monthly statements.
- Account Balance Information: View account balances and easily search your transaction history.
- Touch ID: Users of supported Apple devices can set up a Touch ID fingerprint identity sensor login.
- Find branch and ATM locations
- Register and login securely
- Personalize your preferences
- Android operating system: API 17 and up
- iOS operating system: iOS 8.2 or later
It’s easy to get started – just select your device below. The app is free for all personal and business customers enrolled in Online Banking. Data usage charges may apply through your wireless carrier.
Important Security Information for Premium Online Banking Customers
Although consumer account holders receive protections from errors relative to electronic funds transfers under Regulation E, be aware that business accounts are not covered under these protections.
Our staff will never contact you on an unsolicited basis and request your electronic banking credentials. Do not give these credentials to anyone. If you are contacted by someone claiming to be a Hawaii National Bank representative, do not give them account information or credentials.
Contact our Electronic Banking Department at (808) 528-7800 immediately if you notice suspicious account activity or experience any security-related events.