Online & Mobile Banking
Bank any time of the day, any day of the week, from any computer or mobile device with Internet access. It’s like having a personalized bank branch at home, at the office or anywhere you need secure access to your banking information.
Online Banking Features:
- View account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills with Online Bill Pay
Ready to sign up? Call (808) 528-7800 Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., to get started. Then visit our Online Banking page to complete the process.
For a short demo on our Personal Online Banking services, click here.
Have a mobile device with a data usage plan? Our free mobile banking app puts the features you use most at your fingertips, making it easy to securely bank on the go with the click of a button.
- Debit Card On/Off Functionality: Remotely activate and deactivate your debit card to protect against theft or loss.
- Consumer Mobile Deposit: Deposit checks conveniently and securely into your Checking and Savings accounts.
- Mobile Bill Pay: Save time by handling bill payments in just a few clicks, with mobile access to your Hawaii National Bank Online Bill Pay account.
- Account Transfers: Seamlessly make account transfers between your Hawaii National Bank accounts and other financial accounts.
- Images and Statements: View check images and deposit tickets, and review and download monthly statements.
- Account Balance Information: View account balances and easily search your transaction history.
- Touch ID: Users of supported Apple devices can set up a Touch ID fingerprint identity sensor login.
- Find branch and ATM locations
- Register and login securely
- Personalize your preferences
- Android operating system: API 17 and up
- iOS operating system: iOS 8.2 or later
It’s easy to get started – just select your device below. The app is free for all personal and business customers enrolled in Online Banking. Data usage charges may apply through your wireless carrier.
Important Security Information
At Hawaii National Bank, the security of your information is our top priority. Please read this article for guidelines from the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) on how to keep your information secure.